This article will walk through how to get started with your Salesforce Integration, by adding it to your FluidReview Site.
To add the Salesforce integration:
- Click Configure your site
- Select Add integration under Integrations
- On the Add Integrations page, click the Add Salesforce Account button.
- Enter a name for the integration.
- Choose an environment: Production or Sandbox.
NOTE: You can refer to Salesforce's reference material on Salesforce Environments for more information.
- Click Save
NOTE: Before clicking Save button at the bottom of this page, you may wish to ensure that you are not currently signed in to any given Salesforce environment or else an integration will automatically be created for you using that account instead of the one that you had intended.
- Allow Salesforce by logging in with your Salesforce credentials. This may take a couple of minutes to process.
- Once logged in, you’ll redirect back to FluidReview where you can configure your integration.
NOTE: You can not change the environment type after it’s created. If this is your first time working with this integration, we recommend that you first integrate with your Sandbox environment to test, then later re-build a new integration with your Production environment.