- Click Configure your site
- Click Salesforce Integration
- Click to Edit or Add a new Action: Creating a Salesforce Action
- At the bottom of the Push Action settings under File Attachments
- Sync attachments as a new Salesforce record.
NOTE: You will need to ensure that you have Notes & Attachments enabled within Salesforce in order for Salesforce to accept the attachments.
- There are three types of file attachments that you can upload
- Submission Attachments: Applicants have the ability to upload files on the right-hand side of their portal. Any files uploaded in that area will attach to the created object.
- Upload Task: Attaches uploaded documents from applicant upload tasks, like the Upload a Document/Image task.
- Form Upload Question: Attaches uploaded documents from application forms using the File Upload question type.